The product portfolio is characterized by a maximum possible degree of precision. All sensors share the same extraordinary quality and durability - every product undergoes one hundred percent final quality control.
- • High-quality medical grade components and High manufacturing standards
- • Aligned product portfolio for pulse oximetry - sensors, cables and handheld monitoring from one source
- • Large variety of SpO2 sensors compatible to leading monitoring manufacturers
- • Guaranteed compatibility to the original sensor regarding accuracy and
- • High durability and reliability of product components
SoftTip® plus and SoftTip®
- • Easy handling and optimal cleaning and disinfection
- • Maximum resistance to mechanical stress
- • High wearing comfort through right sizes for all applications
SoftTip® plus only
- • Maximum hygiene safety with automated cleaning, disinfection and steam sterilization (low temperature plasma sterilization).
Using a SpO2 probe for non-invasive monitoring of arterial oxygen saturation is
a standard of care in most hospital settings and other medical environments. The
most commonly-used probes are placed on the fingertip of the patient. But there
are other ways of probe positioning that provide good clinical practice and offer
alternatives, especially when the conditions are bad.
The ear lobe is a proven and clinically utilized measuring point. Especially with
regard to clinical accuracy the EarClip is not only equivalent to the FingerClip, but
in some cases has even been reported to be superior.
For children and adults the ear lobe may be the preferred measuring point due to
reduced interference from motion artifacts.
FingerClip – convenient and standardized
- • Need-oriented and acceptable practice
- • Well-suited reusable solution for impatient and outpatient, for spot check and shortterm monitoring
- • Quick and easy to handle
A wide range of reusable and disposable SpO2 sensors guarantees the optimal
solution for all applications.